Le Boulou Tourist Office quality charter
Our commitment to quality
Le Boulou Tourist Office is in the Class I category.
It belongs to the network of the National Federation of French Tourist Offices.
The Tourist Office undertakes::
- to provide you with a reception area and an easily accessible information space.
- to make your search for information quick and easy.
- to make sure you have somewhere to sit down.
- to provide free information on local tourism.
- to offer free wifi.
- to make sure its opening hours are easy to find and to publish them in at least two foreign languages.
- to be open at least 240 days a year
- to reply to your emails all year round.
- to ensure a permanent service by staff speaking at least two languages
- to provide maps, plans and tourist guides on paper.
- to provide access to its trilingual website.
- to distribute its tourist information on paper, translated into at least two foreign languages, concerning:
- all tourist accommodation, with at least the name of the institution, its postal address, email, address, website, telephone number, and any classification it has been attributed;
- monuments, cultural, natural and leisure attractions, with prices, opening hours, website address, telephone and postal address;
- to emergency phone numbers.
- to update its tourist information annually.
- to make emergency phone numbers available.
- to present all qualified tourist offers in its area, to all customers.
- to treat your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- to maintain a quality approach.
- to provide you with an advisor.
- to ensure the reliability and timeliness of information concerning local tourism.
The Quality Tourism brand
- Since 2013, the Tourist Office of Le Boulou has been committed to a quality approach and was classified as a "Quality Tourist Office in France" in 2016.
- Our main objective is to provide a personalised welcome to all our visitors
- We deliver reliable, updated and customised information,
- We take into account suggestions for improvement and the expectations of our visitors,
- We provide access to information for all,
- We help visitors get closer to their desires and needs,
- We help visitors in the organisation of their stay and their activities.