The Tourist Office
Due to the Coronavirus, and in order to limit its spread, the Tourist Office has implemented health measures.
The reception will now be at the Maison de l'Eau et de la Méditerranées with strict sanitary measures:
- wearing a mask is compulsory,
- hand washing with hydroalcoholic gel mandatory,
- documentation on demand (more self-service documentation)
- mandatory safety distance from personnel
- possibility to make an appointment for a personalized welcome (appointment to be made by phone from Monday to Friday)
We welcome you in complete safety, thank you for respecting the sanitary measures.
- From october the 28th to February : Monday to Friday from 09:00 AM to 12:30 AM and from 02:00 PM (03:00 PM on Mondays) to 05:30 PM
- March, April, May, June, September, October : Monday to Friday from 09:00 AM to 12:30 AM and from 02:00 PM (03:00 PM on Mondays) to 05:30 PM - Saturdays from 09:00 AM to 12:30 AM
- In July and August : Monday to Saturday from 09:00 AM to 12:30 AM and 02:30 PM to 06:00 PM -. Sundays from 09:00 AM to 12:30 AM
- Public holidays : 09:00 AM to 12:30 AM (except on Christmas day and new year's day)
You can make an appointment with our team before coming by phone or as soon as you arrive to prepare your stay.
4, rue Arago
BP 1 - 66162 LE BOULOU Cedex
Tel: +33 (0)4 68 87 50 95
Fax: +33 (0)4 68 87 50 96
GPS coordinates: 42.524470, 2.834284