Lake Saint-Jean - a playground or all ages
For a day out day with the family or friends or just a moment of relaxation
Lake Saint-Jean-Pla-de-Corts is for you
In a rustic setting under Mount Canigou, the sacred mountain of the Catalans, the lake has lots of paths to run or ride along, great fishing spots and a host of water sports activities.
When spring arrives it's time to try out lots of new and fun and sporting activities:
- The wakeboard winch is a new and fantastically fun feature - pulling you on waterskis or a wakeboard across the lake.
- For those who'd rather just watch, a relaxation terrace with sun beds and a snack bar have been installed to let you enjoy the show.
- You might also like to take to the water in a pedal boat, a small motor boat or an inflatable! Young and old alike can enjoy swimming under the watchful eye of the on-duty lifeguards.
- If you don't like getting your feet wet, why not try the acrobatic forest course, ranging from 3 to 20 meters above the ground, up in the trees
- Other activities include archery and the "Tyrolienne splash", a 170 metre zipwire, unique in the region!
Such an eventful day can make you hungry, so before leaving, why not eat at the restaurant "La Guinguette du Lac" with its wonderful fresh and local produce.
La Guinguette du Lac also hosts concert dinner evenings and live music at lunchtime and during the early evening aperitif.
Good taste and music!